The Center board of Secondary Education commonly called as the CBSE is the education board works under the center government to uplift the education level in nation. The vision of the CBSE is robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human Endeavour. The CBSE Board is endlessly working behind their vision. The CBSE Board wants to provide international level education to the Indian students to make them competent and confident to face the world.
The goal of the CBSE Board is to provide Academic, Training, Innovation and Research to the students study model. The CBSE duty list is very big, providing education is their primary duty. The CBSE maintains and checks the level of education in the schools registered under them. The CBSE Board selects qualified teachers to provide international level education to the students. The formulated syllabus and course of action for each class respectively. The CBSE Board has faculty of experienced and well qualified officers who make the visionary map of the board in the beginning of every academic year.
To understand the CBSE more, we must go through its objectives.
- To define appropriate approaches of academic activities. The board wants to provide international level education to the children but with innovative way and moving them away from stress free environment.
- The board analysis the academic year’s performance by gathering different feedback. They try to solve, if there is any issue and provide information to the stakeholders.
- The board formulates rules and norms for the schools registered under it. The board provides working guidelines to them and school had to follow them to stay with board as board can cancel registration.
- The board is strong believer of student’s teacher healthy and friendly relationship. They conducts different programs and seminars to make student and teacher relationship strong.
- The board wants their teachers to be well qualified and can handle student’s issues easily. For that purpose board provides educational training plus social training to the teachers.
- The propose plans to achieve quality benchmarks in school education consistent with the National goals is the ultimate goal of the Center Board of Secondary Education. The betterment of the schooling system and providing number educational facilities to the children is soul purpose of board.
Website to Check CBSE Board Results
The CBSE conducts matriculation and higher secondary board examination in the month March and April. The CBSE Result for Class 12th & Class 10th Exam is declared by CBSE Board on respective dates. The result for both the classes will be declared online on the official website of the CBSE Board that is a www.cbse.nic.in | cbseresults.nic.in the steps to check result are very simple and easy.
- Open your web browser (Google chrome. Internet Explorer etc.)
- In the appeared search bar fill the link to the official website of Center board of secondary education that is cbseresults.nic.in 2017.
- The webpage will appear on the computer screen and click on the link on website that leads you to the result.
- Enter the DOB or aspirants name in the given blanks along with the roll number.
- Click ‘Submit button and results will appear on your screen.
- Print one hard copy of results or can just same in your device for future use.