Now that the Board examinations are close, soon it would be time when all students will be keen to know their 10th Result 2017. It is pretty easy to look up your SSC Result 2017 by login on to official website.
10th Class Examination Schedule
The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE is another authorized body that conducts class 10th and class 12th examinations every year. This year CBSE Board will be conducting 10th class examinations from the 9th of March 2017 to the 10th of April 2017; for a full month. It is their usual scene. Every year the class 10th examinations of CBSE Board run for an entire month, keeping all students across the country busy and in study mode.
This year in 2017 approximately 13,73,853 students across India will be appearing for the CBSE Board Class 10th Examinations 2017 from several different centers all across the country, from 9th March to 10th April.
10th Class Results 2017
Post the examinations, the CBSE Board will take some time for evaluation of copies and preparing the results of all 13,73,853 students appearing in the CBSE Board Class 10th Examinations 2017. According to information disclosed as of now, the Central Board of Secondary Education, India will be going to declare the 10th Result 2017 somewhere in the last week of May 2017.
This is also a common occurrence as mostly the SSC Result 2017 of the CBSE Board India gets declared in the last week of May only every year. That’s the time when students face the most of anxiety and nervousness.
They all wait keenly for the results with constant prayers about having scored well in the examinations. Not just for students countrywide but it is also a crucial time for their respective parents as well. Even schools are competitive about giving the best results in their town or city.
Steps to Check 10th Class Results 2017
Students who would appear for the class 10th examinations of the CBSE Board will all await their results in the last week of May, which will be announced on the CBSE Board’s official website – cbseresults.nic.in. In order to check your result, you have to follow the below written steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of CBSE Board – cbseresults.nic.in.
- The main page which you land on will have a direct link for CBSE 10th Result 2017. Just click on that link.
- Once you click that link a new page will open which will have some blank fields for entering your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Fill the required details in those blank spaces correctly and then click on the Submit button.
- Your CBSE Board 10th Class Result for 2017 examination will be displayed on the new screen.
- Save the CBSE Board Class 10th Result for future reference and you can also get yourself a print out of the saved result to have your 10th class results in a hard copy.
This is all about how to get to see your 10th class results. All the best for the examinations!